| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Whitestown, In in August is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 93.5mm (3.7in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Whitestown, In August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Whitestown, In, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Whitestown, In:
- Rockville, In, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) SW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Columbus, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Paoli, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Salem, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S