| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Whitestown, In in October is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Whitestown, In October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Whitestown, In, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Whitestown, In:
- Rockville, In, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) W
- Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) SW
- Seymour, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Columbus, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Paoli, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Scottsburg, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Salem, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S